Thursday, February 02, 2006

The Diva Can Answer Your Packaging Questions

Faith Popcorn's BrainReserve recently issued its 2006 Predictions. However, before they did that they contacted me, The Packaging Diva, to give my input about which packaging markets were hot and which were not. They also asked my advice about what packaging trends will impact the consumer in 06. If you want to have the scoop on the trends of the packaging industry and enjoy the most pertinent insights available, contact me for interviews, articles, speaking, webinars, or conferences.

My opinion and packaging expertise is highly respected. A few of the places my articles have appeared include GCI -Global Cosmetics Industry, Package Design Magazine, Shelf-Impact, ReThinkPink.com and TheMatureMarket.com. I spoke recently at Packaging and Design Summit, Prestige Products Conference, CPP Expo, and the Marketing to Women Conference. I have several pivotal conferences scheduled for 06. So packaging is your focus and you want to keep abreast of insightful packaging information give me a call at 678-594-6872 or contact me via email at packagingdiva@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home