Thursday, March 06, 2008

Soap Guild Packaging Diva Coaching Special

Got packaging problems? Let's fix them now with JoAnn Hines the Packaging Diva up close and personal!!

Why Me? I've helped thousands of businesses just like yours package their products to sell and avoid packaging pitfalls too. Whether you want a packaging makeover or just plain advice, spend an hour with me and get your packaging problems resolved. You can bring your products, your samples or just an idea for review.

Get me the #1 consumer product packaging expert on your team for half of my normal fee.
At this very special conference rate of $100 per hour, I'm only accepting ten reservations on a first come first serve basis. To schedule an appointment or check availability call 608-536-3943 or email my assistant Janet Kypke janetkypke@teamdoubleclick.com.

Due to the limited number of openings all appointments must be made and paid in advance via credit card or paypal and is only available at the conference on these dates April 28-30th.

http://www.soapguild.org/industry/conference2008.php

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home